My collection of tales, recipes, and adventures as I create and eat various foods in my wide array (and often changing) of specific diets

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's been a few days I apologize

It's been a few days, I haven't been feeling well.  My meds got adjusted and it was Cimzea and Methotrexate weekend so I've been kind of crummy.  I made a successful batch of crock pot yogurt (http://inthekeyoflife.typepad.com/in_the_key_of_life/homemade-crockpot-yogurt.html) and it was much creamier than my first batch with the heating pad.  I also have some dilly carrots fermenting in the pantry and they are almost to the tartness that I want, and I'm excited for them.  I got some lamb shanks with the bone in from the grocery store and I can't wait to make stock from them.  I also got plenty of coconut oil and lots of veggies.  It's been warm and I'm excited for spring and the farmers markets!  I contacted my local Weston A. Price foundation and hopefully they will become a helpful resource.  Hannah from Healthyfamilychronicles.blogspot.com replied to my email and that was a highlight of the week.  I made delicious white bean patties the other day and all sorts of other things.  I will update with pictures of the past few days soon when midterm week kind of simmers down and my health comes back up to par.  Happy and healthy eatings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment