My collection of tales, recipes, and adventures as I create and eat various foods in my wide array (and often changing) of specific diets

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BEST MEAL SO FAR!

If you like chicken salad, but avoid it because it's full of fat and what not then despair no more!
 Wait, thats not chicken salad! no it's homemade mashed potatoes with homemade gluten free gravy made from the pan drippings from the chicken last night and some of my left over homemade stock from the last bird I prepared.
This is Chicken Salad!  it's green yes it is.  I used avocado instead of mayo.  Same texture and same tang from lemon juice.  Add a little salt, pepper, onion powder(or chopped onions, Ican't handle them I get gassy ) and some celery and oh my gosh it's heaven if you like avocado.

Add some tortilla chips and you have the perfect lunch/dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment